Let’s get to know an awesome couple coming up in our spring/summer season of weddings!
Meet Soon-to-Wed couple, Felicia and Ivan, a couple we couldn’t be more excited to work with (and Felicia is very dear to Jenny’s heart so it’s doubly sweet!) and we are so happy they let us have a little peek into their relationship! Can’t wait for August you guys, this cracked us up and sounds like it’ll be a fun party!
1. If stranded on a desert island, what would your fiancé most wish they had?
B: A bottle of fireball whiskey
G: Hopefully she would want water, food, or fire but she could be wanting her Prada heels.
2. If you had a theme song play every time you entered a room, what would you hope it to be?
B: LMFAO- Sexy and I Know It
G: ZZ Top: Just Got Paid Today
3. If you were going to marry a Disney character, who would it be and why?
B: Goofy- because I love dogs and he is so dorky he’s cute!
G: I’d marry Ariel because her father is a rich king haha!
4. Would you rather get to name all future children anything you choose, or decorate all future homes any way you choose
B: Decorate all future homes :)) I gotta live in it. We are pretty mutual when it comes to names.
G: rather name the kids my fiance has great taste
5. Give your significant other’s best dance move a name, and describe it.
B: The grinder… He moves his hands and body as if he was a salt grinder it’s hilarious.
G: She doesn’t really dance, how about a sophisticated twerk
6. If your love story were a movie, what would the title be?
B: Give Me a Bottle of Vodka. LMAO!
G: War of the Roses LMAO! Or it could be called FML
7. On your 50th wedding anniversary, what would you hope your fiance would answer when asked: If you could describe your 50 years of marriage in one word, what is it?
G: Hopefully I’ll be dead